About the Company
ClayWorks creates flexible workspaces that crafts a work environment to inspire, stimulate, and make walking in to work each day exciting and meaningful. Harnessing the principles of ergonomics and workspace design psychology in creating offices that make people happier, encourage pragmatic behaviour allowing people to thrive— because bottom lines don’t matter, people do.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan and assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote brand and brand story on various social media websites
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos on social media
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Support the marketing team at live and online events
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with major social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Follow social media trends
- Copywriting and editing skills