- Selected intern’s day to day roles and responsibilities include:
- Performing explanatory data analysis.
- Comfortable in machine learning and deep learning algorithms (like Supervised
- Learning, Unsupervised Learning, RNN, CNN, transfer learning).
- Develop predictive algorithms.
- Designing and recommending advanced machine learning algorithms. algorithms.
- Designing, developing, and testing code.
- Preparing, analyzing data and identifying patterns
- Verifying data quality and ensuring it via data cleaning.
- Shall work on AI services by IBM / AWS / Azure
- Shall involve in mentoring / training activities
- Good English Speaking & Writing Skills
- Knowledge of Python Programming Language
- Should work full-time, Min 20 Hrs. a week (4 hrs. / Day)
- Minimum Qualification – Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Technology or
equivalent (Current Pre-final / final year students can apply)
Terms & Conditions
- 6 Months Internships (1 Month (Training) +2 Months (Projects -L1) +3 Months (Projects
- One-month training (40 Hrs.): No Stipend
- IBM Watson AI Services
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Deep Learning Algorithms
- 2-Months (Project Work – L1): No Stipend
- Basic Projects with IBM Watson AI Services
- Basic to Intermediate Project in Machine Learning with Python
- 3-Months (Project Work – L2): Stipend (USD 150 to USD 200 per Month)
- Advanced Projects with Machine Learning
- Advanced Projects with Deep Learning
- Should work from home (Remote Internship)
- 6 Months Service Agreement
- Support Smartinternz in hosting project build-a-thons
- Act as a teaching assistant or mentor during the events
- Help SmartInternz team in University Connects
- Support SmartInternz team in publicity & promotion of events
How to apply
Send CV to [email protected] / [email protected]