The Intern works with the City Development team to help conduct prospective research for fundraising, develop corporate partnerships and assist the team’s efforts in maximizing awareness about Teach For India across online and print media. The Intern will also play a critical role in building knowledge and research databases for various government bodies/schemes which can be leveraged for our movement.
- Funding support:
- Leading research projects related to various spheres of fundraising
- Developing corporate and regional partnerships
- Providing support to fundraising events
- Updating sales-force and creating reports using the tools on sales-force
- Research on prospects and power maps for fundraising
- Research on NGO’s working in the same sector
- Research on the government and city landscape
- Documentation and videography of Teach For India classrooms
- Conceptualize and execute digital campaigns and manage social media channels for the Pune chapter
At Teach For India, we build a nationwide movement of leaders who work relentlessly to end educational inequity. Ten years into our journey we have 900 Fellows who grow as leaders while teaching 32,000 low-income children and a growing movement of 3400 Alumni who work at all levels of the education system. We are the largest pipeline of driven, skilled talent into the educational ecosystem. Over the next 3 years, we aim to keep growing this talent pipeline, supporting our Alumni to have even greater impact and innovating constantly to get closer to our vision.