Learn how to run competitor research in order to create quality content!
- Students who are currently in college and are on the lookout to add that Extra Edge to their Resume!
- Students who have good writing, communication & presentation skills.
- Students who are keen to learn Content Creation.
- Students who like to work as per their own schedules and are willing to work on a part-time basis.
- Students who are available to work for 2 months full-time would also be considered.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Students need to write content pieces per month for the website according to specific topics related to abroad education opportunities.
- They need to ensure the highest quality unique content experience in terms of its usability, relevance, accuracy, the extent to which it engages its audience.
- They need to follow the structure of content and create content accordingly.
- They also need to read and exploring articles and blogs related to this industry and competitor research for the expansion of knowledge and a better understanding of topics.
Skills you will Learn
Content Creation & Management Skills, Writing skills, Presentation skills, Communication skills
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on ScoopBunch is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.