Join Unschool’s flagship internship program for students to make great careers and Upskill. Lead the revolution for your college and city.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Creating and strategizing marketing activities for Unschool and our products
- Handling leads, conversion, and social media marketing
- Working on target planning, execution and day-to-day handling of the operations
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for the work from home job/internship
- can start the work from home job/internship between 4th Dec’20 and 8th Jan’21
- are available for a duration of 1 month
- have relevant skills and interests
- Letter of Recommendation
- Last Date to Apply: 18 Dec’ 2020
- Duration: 1 Month
Unschool is an online platform that allows working professionals, entrepreneurs, graduates, and students to create an online learning ecosystem for themselves, specifically designed to cater to their personal needs. Correspondingly, it is a marketplace where learned individuals or subject matter experts can coach younger, enlightened minds in their own fields.