Milo Live Entertainment is looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Intern. This internship will give a variety of sales and marketing experience to build confidence and resume through an opportunity to develop the business.
- Reach and identify talent management agencies across India may be outside India.
- Prepare a database of the agencies through various social media platforms.
- Maintain a track of the prospects leads generated and bring agencies to our platform.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with agencies and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Oversee the B2B deal process & attract new clients with references.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
- Should be aware of the competitors.
- Punctuality to submit the report at the end of the day.
- Graduate/MBA from a renowned institution.
- Well-versed in the use of social media platforms.
- Should have a problem-solving approach.
- Having experience in Live Streaming will be preferred.
- 2 months and can extend if needed up to 6 months.
- After 6 months intern can get a chance of full-time opportunity.
- The intern will be required to present 5 days a week.
- Working Hours –No bars, its up-to you. We just need results.
Should be proficient in at least 2 languages as below:
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on ScoopBunch is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.