The SEO Intern will assist the Marketing Manager in daily design, web and social media tasks. The intern will have the opportunity to develop a solid understanding of online marketing, content creation and off-site promotion.
- Learning basic SEO strategies (keyword research, link acquisition, and on-site optimization).
- Understanding Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools & Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Identifying and resolving 404 crawl errors and fixing dead links.
- Improving metadata across older articles and services.
- Various design tasks.
- Assist in the daily tasks across social accounts (namely YouTube, Facebook, Twitter & G+).
- Competitive analysis for other popular brands in Company sector.
- Strong interest in online marketing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with critical thinking skills.
- Experience with WordPress and basic HTML is a plus.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on ScoopBunch is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.