The digital marketing team drives growth in terms of sessions, customers & app installs. The team plays a very important part of driving new users & new customers for the platform and build brand salience for Klozet. The team works with multiple digital partners like Google, Facebook, etc., operates in a fast pace environment, takes data-based actions & drives optimization to bring efficiencies on metrics of reach, users, traffic, new users & app installs.
- Looking for a data-driven marketing person with a basic understanding of Google & Facebook platforms.
- Will be the one responsible for the setting up campaigns on social media, optimizing and reporting.
- Will be responsible for managing relations and onboarding partners (Social Media Influencers and affiliates), as well as keeping track of their progress.
- Will be responsible for day-to-day campaign ops.
- Any other responsibility that might come with regards to boosting the online presence and market the product.
- Should have basic knowledge of picture editing tools (Preferably Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator).
- Should have worked in similar function before (Preferred but not a deal-breaker).
- Should have hands-on experience with MS excel or google sheets.
- Should be comfortable with large sets of data & drive insights.
- Should be analytical & have a structured problem-solving approach.
- Good communication skills are a must.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on ScoopBunch is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.