About the Role
TheSocialComment is looking for a self-start, highly motivated business development intern to join the team. Considering the company’s early stage, the ideal internship candidate will be required to embrace the lack of a structured organization and will constantly be looking to execute crucial tasks across various parts of the business including organization, planning, research, and coordination. For now, the intern will work directly under the management of the co-founders and receive constant feedback and tips on career development to succeed both internally and externally.
- Identifying business prospects through the internet.
- Coordinating with management and clients to identify business development opportunities.
- Making proposals and presentations.
- User acquisition & retention strategies.
- Conducting market research & survey.
- Calling and emailing prospects, customers, or partners.
- Comfortable with a flexible work schedule that will include work from home (WFH).
- Strong language skills and grammatical proficiency. Good Orator.
- Sufficient comfort with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- High level of enthusiasm to solve problems.
- Interest in learning how to use data to improve decisions.
- Process-oriented person.
- Commitment to finding easier ways to do things.
- Self-commitment to continually improve one’s skills.
- Desire to work in a challenging environment during a company’s first few months.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment requiring strong initiative, creativity, collaboration, Self-Reliant, and passion to learn.
- A hunter sales mentality, excellent prospecting skills.
- Enjoy the challenge of working in a sales target-oriented environment.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on ScoopBunch is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.