- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Keep prospective client database updated.
- Support in writing new business proposals.
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients.
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, etc.
- Have a proven track record of selling services to small and medium businesses.
- Must possess strong customer service, client relationship management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must have good negotiation skills.
- Must be able to create good presentations.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener.
- Business development
- IT Sales
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on ScoopBunch is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.