- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Proven sales track record.
- Experience in customer support is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
- Proficiency in English is recommended.
- Good Marketing skill set.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills.
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field is recommended.
- Internship certificate for 3 months.
- Experience in Business development area.
- Full time employment on performance basis.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on ScoopBunch is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.