Menerva Software is looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing intern to work directly with the founders and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. Key focus areas include the maintenance and enhancement of web collaterals, growth of social presence, and the execution of digital advertising campaigns that generate leads.
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presence
- Develop and implement SEO strategies, drive traffic to company pages
- Develop engaging online content – forums, videos, graphics, and blogs, monitor and analyze the content success
- Manage social media marketing campaigns on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant tools
- Good working knowledge of LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube
- Experience with SEO, Social media analytics, Google AdWords
- Excellent English communication skills as well as editing, writing, and proofreading skills
- Great attention to detail, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on ScoopBunch is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.