- Rotates through divisions of responsibility and provides ideas to grow and improve the business.
- Accepts designated, business-focus projects to research, propose ideas and solutions, and present the final project during the internship.
- Engages with customers or clients and provides service and/or sales.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer service and internal processes.
- Learns and becomes proficient in internal software systems.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
- Verbal communication
- Customer focus
- In 2nd or 3rd year of college graduate program
- Prior industry experience is preferred
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on ScoopBunch is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.