- Manage the PDPU IIC’s social media accounts and posts content.
- Brainstorms campaign ideas.
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving engagement on social platforms and internal processes.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
- Coordinate with Design and Content team
PDPU Innovation & Incubation Centre (PDPU IIC) is an incubator established by Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU). It was established in 2014 with the aim of converting the brimming potential of budding Engineers, Management Students and Technocrats into innovation driven business ventures leading to technical renaissance. PDPU IIC currently houses 100+ Start-ups across various areas and has organised multiple events to promote Entrepreneurship & Innovation.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on ScoopBunch is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.