- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company’s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Working closely with staff across teams to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field (Ongoing).
- Relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanour.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on ScoopBunch is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.