The candidate will be working as a Business Development Intern for the group travel vertical of Kanjoos Traveller where he/she will be responsible for generating the revenue as an Individual contributor.
This position is a full-time position where the candidate is expected to represent the company in the best possible manner internally and externally. The main responsibilities, which are not all-inclusive, are listed below:
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- To own the individual revenue target & Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- To own the complete sales cycle after lead generation to lead closure
- To be proactively involved in all internal and external communication related to sales
- To track, record, and report all sales data every month
- To represent KT in industry events, meetings, and get-togethers
- To take group trips as a trip captain
- Understand a comprehensive understanding of KT target customers
- Receiving money from customers in advance and in a timely manner
- High-quality communication skills
- Basic Email, Microsoft Office skills
- Desire to be a Better Salesperson
- Understanding customer requirements
Compensation & Duration
- The candidate is entitled to a fixed stipend and a commission on revenue generated individually. This will be paid monthly post all payments are clear.
- There is an opportunity to earn an extra commission based on the performance.
- This is a 6-month long internship
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on ScoopBunch is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.