Department of Mechanical Engineering, MNIT Bhopal is organizing Self Finance, Online Workshop On Futuristic Techniques in Maintenance and Manufacturing Systems on March 4-8, 2021.
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (M.A.N.I.T), Bhopal is one of the pioneering engineering institutes of the country which has contributed many outstanding engineers. Established in 1960, It is named after the great scholar, educationist and the first education minister of Government of India, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad.
Department of Mechanical Engineering came into existence in the year 1960. The department has forty-one qualified and dedicated faculty members with specializations in various areas of mechanical engineering. At present, the department is conducting one undergraduate course, five postgraduate courses and research programmes leading to PhD. The department has a number of basic and advanced Laboratories with specialized research equipment.
This workshop program on maintenance and manufacturing systems is designed to cater to the ongoing needs of faculty, students, practitioners and industry professionals of various organizations. Some of the key areas covered in this FTMMS workshop are FMEA, CMMS, RAM, RCA, RCM, CIM, CAPP, GT, IPR, Operations & Maintenance Management etc. This workshop also emphasis on various emerging topics related to manufacturing systems like advancement in manufacturing systems, facility management systems and overview of challenges in manufacturing sectors. This programme provides students, beginners and practitioners basic knowledge, educational tools to elevate their skill set, which boosts job performance and capabilities.
- Maintenance Strategies and Options
- Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Maintenance of Budgeting & Cost Control
- Failure Analyses
- Production Organisation
- Operations & Maintenance Management
- Advanced Maintenance Practices
- Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- RAM Engineering
- Reliability Centre Maintenance (RCM)
- Facility Management Systems
- Advancement in Manufacturing Systems (CIM, CAPP, GT, IPR, etc.)
- Overview of challenges in manufacturing sectors
This interdisciplinary program is open to industry professionals and practitioners, research scholars, faculties from Science and Engineering Institutions viz; Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Material Science & Metallurgical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology and Computer Science disciplines etc.
- The registration fee structure is as follows:
- Research Scholars/Students Rs.500/
- Faculty/ Research Personals Rs.500/
- Industry professionals Rs.500/
- Dr Amit Suhane, 09893291397
- Dr P. M. Mishra, 09826718003
- Dr Alok Singh, 09425143926
Department of Mechanical Engineering Maulana
Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal462003, Madhya Pradesh, India
E-mail: [email protected]
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on ScoopBunch is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.