- Work closely with our partnered marketing agency in creating and managing marketing campaigns, including online and offline OOH promotions
- Create relevant content to promote ChefStation including blogs, graphics, PowerPoint presentations and videos
- Manage social media accounts on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram
- Identify market competition, trends, and social media development
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Proficiency in multimedia operation and software (Video Shooting / Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / Sketch / Premiere & other graphic design tools)
- We are looking for hungry, driven & passionate individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Creative, good communication and time management skills, able to present ideas, meet deadlines and work independently
- Native Cantonese speaker, Fluent English is preferred
- University students are welcomed
ChefStation is a new F&B tech start-up aiming to link up restaurants and suppliers more quickly and easily. ChefStation provides a marketplace and a procurement management platform to connect restaurants and suppliers in order to achieve two goals: to streamline the procurement process for restaurants and to provide more business opportunities for suppliers in a more transparent market.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on ScoopBunch is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.