- Research and generate lists of potential customers
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
- Assist in evaluating new sponsorship opportunities
- Learn and apply sales techniques
- Maintain sales records
- Creating awareness, building relationships with key executives.
- Supporting direct marketing campaigns - including following up on telemarketing efforts
- Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business major
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Fluency in Hindi and/or regional languages a plus.
- Persuasive and ability to convince people. Ability to build rapport with people required.
- Ability to simplify technical concepts so that non-technical buyers can understand
- Flair to do an engaging presentation and product demo to a set of buyers. Handle objections and consult
- Aggressive nature to meet or exceed targets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Mandatory: Self Starter and ability to work with little guidance, Ownership, Energy, Ethics, Team player, Hunger to learn
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering and MBA preferred (either is not mandatory)
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Gain hands-on experience in each stage of the sales funnel
- Collaborate with experienced sales professionals
- Certification on successful completion of Internship
- B2B Sales exposure
- Hands-on, real-world project experience
- Work on international projects
- Fixed incentive on every deal closed
- Incentives on achieving sales milestones (Restaurant vouchers, Amazon vouchers, Staycation, Gift vouchers, Domestic holiday, International holiday)
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on ScoopBunch is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.