About Internship Scope
The student registered for a degree in a government-funded technical institution and the students referred by various academies, desirous to carry out Internship or to avail laboratory/ other academic facilities/ short-term training at IIT Bhubaneswar in the fields related to the School of Basic Sciences, Earth, Ocean & Climate Sciences, Electrical Sciences, Infrastructure, Mechanical Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences and Management, and Minerals, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering may apply for the Internship Program.
Duration of Internship
Three weeks during Winter Vacations of IIT Bhubaneswar (Winter Vacation of the Institute: 22.12.2020 to 15.01.2021). The mode of the internship will be through interaction with Faculty members in online/ offline mode depending upon the current situation.
The students selected for an internship may be provided hostel accommodation, if available, on payment of appropriate fees. The application for accommodation (only after being selected for internship) should reach the Dean of Student Affairs through the faculty supervisor and the HOS for permission. The costs towards food and access to other amenities have to be paid by the student.
How to Apply?
Candidates applying for the internship program should include the following documents: –
- Photograph: Recent Passport size photograph must be in JPG format with a dimension of 200×260 px and size of less than 100kb.
- Signature: Must be in JPG format with a dimension of 300×60 px and a size of less than 100kb.
- Transcript: Must be in PDF format (size of less than 200kb).
- Resume: Must be in PDF format (size of less than 200kb).
- Bonafide Certificate: Must be in the Prescribed format in PDF (size of less than 200kb). Please click here to download the prescribed format of the Bonafide Certificate.
- Identity Card: Must be in PDF format (size of less than 200kb).
- Mark/Grade sheets, certificates, and documents starting from Matriculation onwards: Must be in PDF format with each size of less than 200kb.
- Any other relevant documents & certificates related to educational and professional experience: Must be in PDF format (each size of less than 200kb).
To apply online for the internship program, Click here for New Registration. The last date to apply is December 10, 2020.
After selection, a hard copy of the application form along with the requisite documents signed by the student should be submitted at the time of joining the internship in the respective Schools of the Institute.
On completion of the internship, the student has to submit a report of the work, and a “Training Completion Certificate” will be issued to the student. No grades will be awarded by IIT Bhubaneswar for the work carried out under this ambit.
For more detail of the internship visit - Internship Programme for Winter Page.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on ScoopBunch is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.