Smart manufacturing is the fourth revolution in the manufacturing industry, the objective of which is, improving the competitiveness of industries and to meet dynamic customer demands with high variability. It is different from other technology-based manufacturing paradigms and aims at next-generation manufacturing with better capabilities.
- The first objective of this programme is to provide an overview of smart manufacturing technologies, such as, internet of things, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, additive manufacturing etc., and to analyze their applications in product design and manufacturing stages of the product development process.
- The second objective of this programme is to introduce to faculty, researchers and industry personnel, relevant features of smart manufacturing in the Indian context and research issues to be addressed that support progress of smart manufacturing technologies towards industry 4.0.
- Overview of Smart Manufacturing
- Additive Manufacturing
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Industrial Robots
- Condition Monitoring
- Sensors and Automating Identification
- Internet of Things
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud computing and storage
Programme faculty include Experts from IIT’s, NIT’s and Industries, the coordinators, and experienced faculty members of MANIT Bhopal.
The training program is open to UG/PG students, PhD scholars, faculty from relevant engineering disciplines, and industry professionals. The programme will be conducted online and a certificate will be provided to all the participants who attend the programme.
- UG/ PG students/ Ph.D. scholars: Rs.500
- Faculty Members: Rs.500
- Industry Professionals: Rs.1000
The completed registration form may be sent along with Demand Draft payable in favour of “Director, MANIT”, payable at S.B.I, MANIT branch (code: SBIN0001608 and Account No. 10020150107) on or before 10-12-2020.
Dr Ravi Kumar Mandava, Asst. Professor Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, MANIT Bhopal, Bhopal-462003 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information download Smart Manufacturing Technologies Brochure
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on ScoopBunch is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.