Sony rolled out a worldwide system software update for its new gaming console PlayStation 5. The Update with Version number 20.02-02.30 brings few System Performance improvements, however, the company hasn't clarified much detail on these improvements. The overall package size of this update is around 868.1 MB and comes along with a DualSense controller software update.
How to update Playstation 5
- Go to Settings > System > System Software > System Software Update and Settings > Update System Software.
- Select Update Using Internet.
- If you experience multiple failed downloads, please update the PS5 system software using a USB drive.
Changelog for the Update Version 20.02-02.30.00
- This system software update improves system performance.
- Resolved an issue where data transfers and downloads were cancelled when trying to download content while a data transfer from a PS4 is in progress.
- Some issues that were causing errors during text input in some PS4 games have been resolved.
- The connection stability has been improved for some Wi-Fi routers.
This Sony Gaming console is coming into the limelight due to several reasons. First, there are shortages of PlayStation 5 in the market. Second, they are being Stolen from moving delivery Trucks in the United Kingdom.