- Working closely with the Manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
- Conducting desktop research, or gathering information through surveys or by speaking to clients and staff.
- Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company's managers.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Assisting managers with negotiations.
- Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
- Strong self-motivation.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Ability to cope with rejection.
- Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- A professional appearance.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on ScoopBunch is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.