theworklife is hiring Interns for the position of WordPress Developer.
About the Company
thework.life enables people to enhance their online professional reputation through 360-degree peer-validated reviews. We help companies and candidates find Great People To Work With and close the gap between desired work culture and actual work culture. We believe that at the end of the day, we work with people & not CVs!
Work Location – Remote Employment Type- Intern
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing theme and upgrades
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality using the theme, or where necessary, through customer coding
- Ensuring high-performance and availability and managing all technical aspects of CMS
- Providing timely resolution to reported problems with existing websites
- Working closely with both the design and project resources to achieve the best possible results in web projects, from conception right through to delivery
- Graduates (Pursuing or completed)
- Certifications in PHP/WP
- Preference to candidates who have previously done a live project or internship on WP
Stipend: Rs 2,500 – 10,000
You, the candidate, should be articulate, independent, and be able to work with teams. You must approach a problem with a solution-seeking mindset, and not simply present the roadblock to your manager-mentor.
To apply online for the internship program, Click here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on ScoopBunch is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.